At WorkFusion, we build software that is changing the world & transforming workplaces. Our technology automates repetitive, data-intensive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, companies can grow further, & customers can be served faster & better.
WorkFusion is increasingly recognized as the world leader in industry-specific process automation, offering AI-powered software with particular focus on the needs of banking, financial services, & insurance enterprises. Our Intelligent Automation Cloud combines RPA, machine learning & analytics in one unrivaled platform that can be deployed quickly & scale without limit. We compete in the world's fastest-growing software segment & we are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe.
As the health & safety of our teams is always a primary concern, we are currently a primarily remote workforce worldwide. Officially, our headquarters is in New York City (on Wall Street) with additional hubs in Canada, Europe & Asia.
WorkFusion is seeking a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to support the growing needs of our scaling company. In this role, you will be a champion of our recruiting process & will maintain clear lines of communication with the recruiting team, hiring managers & candidates. By being organized & efficient in your daily workflow, you'll create a seamless (virtual) candidate experience. You are detail-oriented & are passionate about building relationships with candidates & internal client groups.
This role will also be tasked with supporting other areas of the People Ops team including employee onboarding, benefits enrollment, HR records maintenance. This role is ideal for an individual who is passionate about recruiting & developing a career in HR.
· Support the Global Talent Team with all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle
· Schedule & coordinate interviews (phone & video) over multiple time zones
· Manage candidate records through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) - Lever
· Address & resolve schedule conflicts
· Problem solve in real-time while remaining calm under pressure
· Identify issues & improve processes - willing to share your ideas cross-functionally in order to "get stuff done"
· Navigate through a change environment easily & have a no-limits mindset
· Maintain data integrity in various systems in order to capture recruiting metrics & make data-driven decisions
· Participate in adhoc recruiting & people projects to help scale the function
· Partner with People Ops team to manage and coordinate global on-boarding
· Work to constantly improve the overall candidate experience while enforcing WorkFusion's company values
· Be a champion of the people & be a model of WorkFusion's company values
· Currently pursuing BA/BS degree or similar college level education
· Proven ability to take initiative & build strong, productive relationships
· Proven ability to contribute in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize tasks & manage time efficiently
· Exceptional attention to detail, critical thinking abilities & strong organizational skills
· Self-directed problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization's reputation & success
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills
· Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is preferred