Teads is seeking a motivated Performance Account Executive to join the growing team in New York City. As a Performance Account Executive for Teads, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our new product & offering.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborating closely with teams on sales opportunities within our existing client base, as well hunting for new clients within an individually managed book of business
- Sell in Managed Service, Self-Serve & Programmatic (3rd Party DSP) campaigns optimizing to Full Funnel KPIs
- Share field intelligence & previous experience to regional & global teams to improve & grow the performance go to market
- Expertly identify client challenges with intelligent discovery questioning & prescriptive solution selling
- Present QBRs / Analyze campaign performance, issues & optimization opportunities
- Setting clear, honest, & realistic expectations with clients on the expected outcomes for each new campaign
- Collaborate with the Account Management & Ad Ops teams to manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management & create up-sell opportunities
- Liaise with Product & Innovation on market feedback to enhance the Teads Performance offering
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge in Performance Advertising strategy, operations, optimization, troubleshooting
- Strong grasp of Programmatic; DSP campaign set up, performance optimization & SSP operations
- Deep understanding of attribution & analytics tools
- Network & contact list within performance marketing teams at agencies & brands direct in LA and/or the Pacific Northwest.
- Understanding of Teads inRead USP & opportunity for performance clients
- Prior digital media experience within mobile & video, ideally with biddable/programmatic background
- Strong new business & new product sales skills
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Passionate for evangelizing, teaching, learning, collaborating, & winning as a team.
- Creative thinker & always looking for new ways to achieve aims
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork abilities & ability to thrive without supervision
===== About Teads =====
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.