The Sasha Group is looking to hire a full-stack developer to develop & manage internal & client websites with an analytical mind & a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Pay Per Click (PPC). This person will be expected to oversee the functionality of all internal websites, evaluate & manage performance, facilitate hosting & server management, & develop, maintain & update website content.
The candidate must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) & technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy & Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website & working with the web team to constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website. In order for you to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in:
- AWS S3
- AWS Security Policies
Solid knowledge & experience in programming applications with strong organization & documentation skills are a must. This person will report to the leads of the Web Services department & collaborate frequently with agency teams on relevant client work, but will be expected to successfully manage their time, deliverables, & responsibilities independently.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor & upgrade the organization's website.
- Respond to & troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify & respond to all website security breaches & ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Ensure website quality & efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws & regulations.
- Developing or validating test routines & schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces & address all browser & device types.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications & programming practices through education, study, & participation in conferences, workshops, & groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback & testing, & correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, & is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- 2 years of work experience managing websites
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind & outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask.
Relevant tools & platforms to have experience with:
- WP Engine
- Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Tag Manager
- Alexa Skills