Available Start Dates: Summer 2020
Demand Generation Associate
We are currently growing our Demand Generation Associates program in our New York office. Individuals in this growth marketing role will support our client service teams to drive awareness across our target client base & move prospects to the top of the funnel at both target & existing accounts.
While Demand Generation is an emerging function within AlphaSights, the team is growing rapidly. As a result, the role offers a large amount of autonomy & ample scope for discovery & innovation. The position calls for an ambitious & dynamic self-starter with a keen interest in marketing, a high degree of empathy for client users, a desire to support & collaborate with the client facing teams, a strong commercial mindset, & a passion for delivering measurable results.
- Identify market opportunities & customer personas for select audience types
- Work closely with commercial leaders on engagement strategies to increase AlphaSights footprint within existing accounts and, ultimately, drive additional revenue
- Organize & host events, webinars etc. to raise awareness & demonstrate value
- Plan & execute custom marketing campaigns - using CRM/mail-merge software, physical/direct mail & social tools - that are both unique to AlphaSights as well as appeal to the preferences of our target audience
- Create content/copywriting, in conjunction with our Communications team, to generate new active users & nurture/reactivate inactive users
- Meticulously track all activities to measure ROI, identify best practice, & set goals
Our most successful Associates embrace a whatever-it-takes mantra & relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp & dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing/lead gen & is looking to work in a high-growth, team environment.
- 0-1 years work experience in a related field
- Bachelors degree, with strong academic credentials (GPA > 3.0) & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity & an ambition to expand your horizons
- Fluency in English is essential