Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
Solution Architect would work closely & proactively with On-Field Business Development team & extended sales teams to clearly articulate & demonstrate Nexthink value proposition. Solution Architect gather unique customer requirements. Once understood, documented, & validated, these requirements are configured & customized into comprehensive demonstration(s) & presentation(s) of the capabilities of Nexthink. This individual must develop an acute understanding of customer requirements, competitor capabilities & emerging technologies, & having built that understanding, must work with the Business Development Executive (BD) to uniquely position & differentiate Nexthink in order to win the business.
- Learn & understand the Nexthink in depth & create the capability to customize the products to sellable requirement-based Solutions.
- Design & develop high quality solutions from the Base Nexthink matching the Customers requirements.
- Ability to design, develop & maintain Sales Demo Setups.
- Ability to apply new features released by the Engineering & Services team bac on to the Demo Setups & maintain then with configuration management.
- Work in team to deliver creative options for customers & enable sales.
- Maintain, localize & enhance sales demo environments for regional target market
- Design & deliver customer presentations articulately & confidently that target the customers' technical & business needs
- Assist BD with creating localized sales & marketing collateral i.e. competitive analysis, presentation slide decks & business case templates etc
- Design & deliver customer presentations articulately & confidently that target the customers' technical & business needs.
- Present solution capabilities at Regional User Group Meetings
- Strategically position Nexthink against the competitors.
- Understand the ROI Model for product line suites or internal core technology.
- Assist BD with defining key success criteria for each customer
- Installation & configuration of product suite & systems on customer's machines during a PoC & ensuring the system is functioning according to specifications
- Data analysis & reporting on key success metrics
- Assist BD with presenting PoC results to the customer or prospect
- Work with BD to transition knowledge to the services team
- Keep abreast of the technical knowledge & business impact of Nexthink Product, services & systems.
- Contribute to & maintain Solution knowledge base
- Attend regular training sessions to ensure product knowledge & skills are current
- Transition knowledge about Nexthink & best practices to the extended sales team
- Interact with engineering & other levels based on field experience, as required, to improve product capabilities.
- While our working hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., given that we are a global organization & to ensure the highest quality of customer service, we may be required to be available at work whenever there is a business need
- Teamwork - Demonstrates the ability to manage inter-departmental relationships & build networks that will promote teamwork.
- Conflict resolution - Deals effectively with customers & team members in tense situations.
- Self-Awareness - Recognizes & understands how one's own moods, emotions & actions affect others.
- Motivation - Pursues goals with energy & persistence
- Function: Strategy
- Level: Mid-Senior
- Atleast 5 years overall IT experience as a consultant, sales or systems engineer for enterprise application products.
- Possess excellent time management & Multitasking skills.
- Prepared to handle demanding situations in a dynamic & fast-paced environment & possess high frustration tolerance
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization & a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
- Workplace, End User or Desktop Services & management of these Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
- Cloud, Win10, O365 & other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
- The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle & other quality of service-related disciplines
- Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Experience defining the architecture of cloud deployed applications (AWS preferred) Experience with containerized applications using Docker, Kubernetes or other similar tooling & defining & driving DevOps best practices within large teams
- Experience of large scale applications & building applications using service-oriented, micro service, and/or API based architectures at an enterprise scale.
- Experience with design patterns is a must
- Extensive knowledge on networking, security, scalability, fail-over,
- Extensive debugging skills ,Agile Methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean. knowledge is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively, to influence, convince & negotiate.
- Extensive experience in creating HL & LL design documents, & requirements document.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company.
Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.