ABOUT THE ROLE
Pelotons Content team is looking for a Broadcast Audio Engineer who can help oversee the mixing & overall quality of Peloton Live & On demand content. Pelotons Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
- Work with the Content team to maintain audio quality & best recording practices of live & ondemand content.
- Responsible for maintaining audio production equipment, including mixers, receivers & transmitters, amps, speakers, etc.
- Work with the Broadcast Engineer to repair & source audio gear.
- Work with the hardware team to ensure optimal & consistent sound quality across multiple devices.
- Willingness to train & educate staff on audio principles & proper mixing techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of broadcast productions & signal flow with a strong understating of broadcast audio boards, RF & wired microphones, intercom systems, & how to properly mic talent.
- Experience with audio loudness standards, file formats,
- Ability to work with outside teams to help produce audio for live events & new programming
- Possess general knowledge of industry standard information of audio for broadcast & live events.
- Experience as a live engineer required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, troubleshoot problems calmly & quickly, handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work flexible hours including nights & weekends as needed
- 3 years of A2 experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.