Deliveroo is on a mission to be the definitive food company. We want to be the platform that people turn to whenever they think about food. We continue to operate in a competitive marketplace but have achieved so much over the past year, including significant growth in our Grocery, Editions, Signature & Plus businesses.
We continue to innovate & challenge ourselves on what we should deliver next to achieve our mission. We are investing & building out teams to help us launch new innovative products. It's an exciting time to join & while we have made great progress, we are just getting started!
Deliveroo is hiring a Global Brand Marketing Manager to join the Grocery team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing (Grocery), this role will be responsible for planning, developing & launching brand marketing activity related to Deliveroos on demand grocery business.
We are seeking an experienced creative marketing professional who has a strategic mindset & a strong skill set for operation, project management & execution.
You will work closely with the Grocery Marketing team, external agencies, our in-house Creative Studio & channel experts to launch best-in-class integrated campaigns across multiple markets & ensure Deliveroo is top of mind for consumers when it comes to grocery.
What youll be doing
The Global Brand Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Working within the Central grocery team & local markets to plan an annual calendar of campaigns
- Working with our in-house Creative Studio and/or external agencies to develop integrated campaigns
- Briefing internal and/or external insights & research teams to test creative routes with consumers to ensure campaigns are clear & customer-first
- Building playbooks to ensure marketing teams leverage best practices from around the world & from HQ teams
- Aligning with central channel experts to execute campaign creative with channel-first strategies & approaches
- Working with the local consumer comms leads on planning PR & social media activity to support campaigns
- Maintain visibility of our TOMA & CVP across all markets, reviewing & - where relevant - plan tactical activity in response
- Leading on performance, sharing post campaign analysis & reporting learnings to the business
The ideal candidate will be a creative & organised marketing professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience working in a similar role & delivering impactful global / multi-market brand campaigns, ideally for an FMCG business
- Outstanding organisational ability & project management experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to think big & push teams to activate campaigns in innovative ways
- Proven experience in international stakeholder management
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude, happy to work autonomously
- Experience working with multiple markets, preferably across Europe, the Middle East & APAC, on planning & launching brand activity
- In-depth understanding of the different marketing channels & a clear view on which channels to use to activate brand activity & support business objectives
- Creative thinker with experience in briefing, developing & approving global creative platforms & campaigns
- Enthusiastic & collaborative team player
- Experience at a top-performing retail/eComm/tech/FMCG company preferred
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient & accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when & where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy & ownership, & we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business & we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth & relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing tech companies in an incredibly exciting space.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.