LiveRamp is the leader in data connectivity, helping the worlds largest brands use their data to improve customer interactions on any channel & device. We thrive on mind-bending technical challenges & value entrepreneurship, humility, & constant personal growth.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Do you love working with incredibly smart people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you thrive in highly cross-functional roles that work across engineering, product, & sales? Are you excited to work with clients & use your technical skills to come up with real-world business solutions that drive substantial revenue? Consider joining us. This role will be based out of our rapidly growing London office.
- Own & manage the onboarding process & technical setup for UK clients using LiveRamp products in the UK
- Work closely with CSMs to support clients & solve technical challenges as they arise. Own the overall process & matching methodology with our clients & platform partners to maximise match rates of client data & ensure optimal revenue generation for LiveRamp.
- Manage the technical relationship with clients to ensure smooth delivery of data, own issue resolution & technical training to ensure clients are getting maximum value from LiveRamp Connect.
- Identify & support product improvements & new opportunities which enhance utilisation & adoption of Connect. Act as the project manager, as required, to help bring new products to market.
- Act as a technical consultant externally & internally for Connect in the UK, working with LiveRamp sales, product, & business development teams.
- Project manage customer workflows in order to delight clients. Execute data processes, both custom & automated, for clients on a daily basis, bridging the gap between LiveRamp products & client use cases.
- Contribute towards building a great UK business for LiveRamp.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- We don't have all the answers, but you'll need to find them.
- Intermediate computer science skills or the brains & brawn to learn.Comfort navigating Linux & Unix systems via the command line is a big plus.
- Experience or familiarity with project management processes (e.i Agile & Scrum) is preferable but not required.
- Great communication skills internally & externally. Always answer emails & calls within 12 hours.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.