Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 500+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About The Role:
Security Scorecard is searching for a remote rock-star Field Marketing Manager to join our growing Field & Channel marketing team. This critical role works closely with the regional sales leadership & the rest of the marketing organization to develop, execute & measure high-performing pipeline generation & acceleration programs. The role reports to the VP, Field & Channel Marketing.
You Will Make An Impact By Being Responsible For
- Developing, managing & supporting the regional integrated marketing plan including, but not limited to, events, account -based campaigns (one to one) & one to many demand generation initiatives & the associated relationships to drive targeted field engagement & pipeline generation
- Fully understanding of the local sales go-to-market motion, interpretation of local market dynamics & development of a robust plan aligned to the sales & marketing pipeline targets.
- Co-ownership of the regions sales targets & objectives
- Act as the voice of the field in global launch & campaign planning
- Managing the regional marketing targets in line with your activities to track pipeline development, efficiency & effectiveness
- Managing different types of events within the region from in tandem with event leader; including logistics pre & post event in order, to deliver the right event experience & ROi
- Providing reporting & insights on activities & campaigns to measure effectiveness & makes recommendations for improvements for greatest ROI of marketing spend
- Partnering with regional sales leaders to improve pipeline performance
- Utilizing SFDC to monitor lead progression & obtain feedback on quality & adjust plans to reach targets
- Inspection of quality & quantity of opportunities in each stage of the pipeline to ensure optimal outcomes
- Flawless budget management
You Will Be a Great Fit If You Have
- Bachelor's degree, Marketing and/or Business
- 5-7 years experience in marketing business-to-business enterprise software solutions
- 5-7 years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles with proven results
- Enterprise security experience strongly preferred
- Experience in marketing with Public Sector & Cyber Insurance verticals strongly preferred
You Excel In These Key Competencies
- Solves unique & complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual & innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Understands critical integration of sales & marketing in driving results
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections & persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
- Ability to work across marketing disciplines to develop plans that have best in class marketing mix
- Has innate personal accountability & also thrives in a team environment
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation communications
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment & to juggle & prioritize across many simultaneous projects
- Organized & programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations & plans
- An ability to analyze data, develop insights & present results & recommendations to a group in a clear, digestible manner
- Ability to manage a budget & the associated processes
- A great mix of creative & analytical thinking
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive & to handle uncertainty, ambiguity & the challenge of quickly evolving goals
- Experience working with tools like Marketo & SFDC
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you are a resident of Colorado, New York City, California or Washington State, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation information for this role.