Topics streaming service is seeking a Designer with excellent visual & design skills to grow Topic & our audience across screens. The person in this role will develop creative assets, designs, & campaigns that raise the bar, support operational efforts & contribute to brand representation & growth goals. Candidates should have a strong visual aesthetic, an understanding of visual trends, strong production skills, & will be charged with delivering impactful & on-brand designs.
You will collaborate with our marketing, programming, product & and ops teams to ensure all creative assets & campaigns meet & deliver on positioning, pillars & quality standards. Projects span from social media post development, to ads & key art resizing, to sales presentations & event materials.
The ideal candidate is a passionate creative contributor who will continue to elevate the quality of the Topic brand for the industry & the consumer.
The is a temporary position from October through December 2022, with an potential opportunity to convert to Full Time Employee. This is not guaranteed & will be contingent on a performance evaluation as well as business evaluation at the end of the term.
The Designer will report directly to the Director, Creative & Brand.
- Own the design process from briefing to production to delivery.
- Manage your timeline efficiently & meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with multiple departments & be able to discuss & take feedback.
- Participate in creative ideation & brainstorming sessions.
- Maintain best practices for internal Asset Management infrastructure
- Maintain best practices for style guide & partner template visual refreshes
- Other appropriately related projects/duties as assigned
Background & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of creative design experience, demonstrating strong creative & production skills across disciplines. Entertainment/media experience is a plus.
- Some experience working with direct-to-consumer business preferred (e.g. subscription, e-commerce or membership).
- Experience creating content for social media
- Experience with translating creative briefs into concepts
- Detail oriented with outstanding organizational & production skills
- Exhibit a high level of organization & time management to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment handling multiple projects at one time.