Are youpassionate about helping the organizations to deliver faster, more reliably with less effort, thanks to test automation & continuous delivery? Are you autonomous & enjoy problem solving? Join Dashlane as a Software Engineer in Test & help us automate
Dashlane is a top-rated password manager & online security app created for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With offices in Paris, New York, & Lisbon, Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identity & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions.
As a Software Engineer in test you will help us in industrializing the release pipeline by building new automation projects, extending the test coverage of existing automation projects across multiple platforms (Web, Windows, macOS, iOS, Android). You will work closely with developers & the Automation team on a daily basis
You will be based in Paris, France.
At Dashlane you will
- Manage & improve our Automation projects & CI (Gitlab / Bamboo) on various
- Manage & improve the testing automation setup, i.e. docker images, automation scripts, kubernetes setup, etc.
- Collaborate with developers in how to improve the test suites & framework for unit, integration, functional & stress testing.
- Expand our scope of test automation to cover performance, load, security, etc.
- Train QA Analysts on writing automation scripts & maintaining it.
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact!
- Minimum 3
- Proven experience on working with CI tools like Gitlab, Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Experience using test frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, Webdriver, JMeter, XCtest, Espresso etc.
- Hands-on experience with Docker.
- Proficiency in English.
- Creative problem solving, strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in developing automated tests for applications on
- Experience with development of automated test suites including unit, integration, performance, security & functional testing.
- Experience with Kubernetes andconfiguration management system like Puppet / Ansible.
Diversity at Dashlane
As a truly international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to finding diverse talent & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.