We're looking for an ASO/ASA intern to join our growing Search Team at HelloFresh. On the ASO side, you'll be responsible for analyzing the Apple App & Play Store presences of apps with millions of users, identifying areas for improvement & driving results. You will also be responsible for running the campaigns on Apple Search Ads. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to learn the best practices of performance marketing/mobile marketing & even helping to create new ones tailored to the business.
Example: As a Product Owner in our Consumer division, youll join a cross-functional team who are building customer-facing products along our customers' lifecycle, from early funnel conversion to later stage habit building. As part of your responsibilities as a senior product owner Your work will have an immediate impact on how.
What youll do
- Increase organic downloads by conducting keyword optimization & conversion rate optimization for App & Play Store.
- Run Campaigns on Apple Search Ads to drive more subscribers to HelloFresh.
- Monitor & report on keyword rankings, install rate, the effectiveness of experiments & other core KPIs.
- Brief designers & translators on creative experiments as well as the localization of app store assets.
- Prepare reports analyzing app metrics, & monitoring & tracking different data
- Support the team in project management
- Help us refine & bring fresh ideas into our ASO & app growth processes
- Support other ASO & growth-related activities of the company
What youll bring
- You are not afraid to speak up & to give your point of view.
- You are always eager to learn new things & to try them out in your daily job.
- Degree in business (-informatics), marketing, economics or related field with a high average grade.
- Strong interest in apps & generally tech-interested & tech-savvy.
- Prior experience in mobile marketing or in performance marketing is a plus.
- Excellent Excel skills, ability to adapt & learn new data tools quickly.
- Data-driven, great at analysis & good at converting ideas into business decisions & practical actions.
- Open to startup culture, open to change & helping out in different areas
- Excellent written & verbal English language skills
- Legal right to work in Germany
- Positive attitude & enthusiasm for getting results
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.