At Enigma, we believe that the future of the small business economy runs on data. Enigma provides the most comprehensive data about the identity & financial health of nearly every U.S. small business.
There is a large ecosystem of data platforms & channel partners that would benefit from our data, & this vertical is a key pillar of Enigmas current & future growth. We are looking to hire a business development professional to accelerate our development of new partnerships & channels.
You will partner with our Director of Data Partnerships to grow Enigmas relationship with partners & channels. You will analyze the potential partners ecosystem to determine the most impactful partnerships for Enigma to focus on. Enigma partners use our data to enhance their products, build new products, or resell in their data solutions. You will get to know potential partners deeply & collaborate with them to determine partnership potential, & then structure & negotiate partnership deals. You will also continue to work with partners & channels to grow adoption of Enigmas product.
What Makes this Job Interesting?
- Product: Enigmas product is unique & differentiated in the market without strong competitive pressures.
- Market-Changing Technology: Enigma is changing the way underwriting, risk monitoring & marketing is done for small & medium businesses.
- Timing: you will be joining Enigma at a time of rapid revenue growth (over 100% revenue growth YOY)
- Collaboration: The Enigma team is highly collaborative & embraces team-based selling
We Are Looking for Someone Who Will:
- Take ownership of partnership sales cycle & employ established sales methodology
- Be a strategic & creative problem solver with acute sense of driving business opportunity with partners
- Manage a complex business development process with multiple solutions & decision makers
- Learn our data solutions inside & out & how they fit with Enigma partners
- Constantly strive for self improvement & growth
- Work closely with Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, Legal & Customer Success to maximize customer lifetime value
- Generate new opportunities that align strategically with Enigmas long term growth & priorities
- Meet & exceed expectations & requirements of internal & external customers by completing detailed needs analysis & effectively coordinating resources to solve problems for customers & their users
- Develop & maintain accurate forecasts & effectively maintain CRM & internal systems
- Contribute to Enigmas high performance community culture
- Bring a low-ego, collaborative mindset to our teams
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5+ years of Business Development or Partnerships experience
- 2+ years of sales experience with average contract size of $200k or experience closing partnership/strategic deals
- 2+ years experience in the financial services industry and/or an advanced technical degree or MBA
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience selling usage-based products/contracts
- Customer empathy, analytical rigor, & strategic thinking
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive guide everything we do, from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.