JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based independent e-cigarette, selling over four million JUUL pods per month. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Product Manager, B2B Portal, will report to the Senior Product Manager, Retail & will be responsible for defining roadmaps & driving top line revenue for our B2B portal. As a manager for this portal, you will take ownership of key initiatives, work with sales, sales strategy, sales operations, compliance, & support, to ensure we are driving revenue & developing a world class portal that scales internationally. Given the speed with which JUUL is growing, this role will involve lots of coordination, responsibility, & ownership.
- Own roadmaps, strategies & execute on them
- Managing multiple projects across various teams
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization
- Develop products to streamline launching processes
- Work with engineering & design to develop tools & systems that will enable our team to grow
- Help ensure the product is successful before & after launch.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years product experience with strong technical skills
- Strategic thinking & communication skills
- Proven product management & organizational ability with an eye for what-ifs
- Ability to experiment & iterate quickly in a fast growth environment
- Experience researching, defining & driving a business plan for a new online market opportunity
- Capable of understanding & leveraging a diverse set of people, opinions & backgrounds to produce better results
- Can listen & learn, & prove or disprove assumptions with data
- Get-it-done attitude who can roll up their sleeves & do what needs doing
- MBA and/or other experience managing a product introduction & launch
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, NYC or Victoria, BC, Canada
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C