The Senior Manager of Global Learning & Development will serve as a global project management & learning function that supports the sales team by increasing their knowledge of Teads products, messages, frameworks, features, offers, sales collateral. This role will also pull actively data, insights, case studies, & knowledge from sales to help guide the creation of assets & collateral that marketing will take broadly. A successful manager in this role builds a relationship with sales leadership & their teams to help drive learning programs forward. This role will need to feel comfortable making requests, sending reminders etc to help drive adoption of learning programs, & will need to develop a framework & training plan that will be adopted across markets.
In addition to the management of marketing learning, the senior manager will also oversee marketing efforts for D&I initiatives, including MIX & Teads Involve.
The ideal candidate has 5-8 years of marketing or account management experience & has some knowledge of the B2B media & technology realm.
- Build global training materials & execute rollout strategy of sales collateral & content to sales teams leveraging all internal comms channels
- Seek feedback, data, learning from sales team to help inform collateral creation, case study development etc.
- Execute macro & micro learning techniques for e-learning & in-person coaching
- Establish a framework & process for communication of sales content & collateral
- Establish means for global knowledge sharing, raising the experience, perspective, & skills of the companys talent for cross-team learning
- Communicate, promote, & motivate participation of L&D programs across global teams
- Create a reward system to encourage participation
- Execute programs aimed at driving & inspiring sales team to create & deliver ROI (ex. Operation Crush). Communicate the programs broadly
- Establish goals for L&D & communicate success widely
- Manage sales collateral drives & maintain relevant & current content
- Evaluate areas of weakness & create programs to help address gaps in team training Hire 3rd party trainers when appropriate
- Manage a Learning Management System, the content housed there, & global teams usage of the tool
- Support US onboarding & process/procedure curriculum for new hires & partner with Human Resources Department
- Manage MIX content, collateral, & events nationally including creating our perspective & principles that will be marketed broadly
- Support & deliver Teads Involve from a project management & marketing perspective. Teads Involve is a project aimed at working with nonprofits & delivering media for organizations in which Teads supports through agencies or brand partners
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, unites & empowers the best publishers in the world to connect advertisers to an audience of over 1.4Bn people every month. Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver attention & guaranteed outcomes across the marketing funnel.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetization solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 750+ people in 26 countries.
According to Inc, 5000 Teads won four years in a row as one of the fastest growing companies in America & have grown 230% over the past three years. In 2018, Teads was ranked the #1 AdTech company in 2018 out of 25 companies with 200+ employees with $300 million in revenue. Teads has also been named one of Incs Best Places to Work 2017!Inc.sBestWorkplacesis designed to recognize successful small & mid-sized businesses that value company culture, offer standout worker benefits, & prioritize employee wellbeing.We take pride in our culture & the core in our success is the people.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.