Booking.com Partner Marketing Content Team is looking for a writer with a keen knack for, & proven experience in creating marketing content including long form & instructional curriculum.
As a Sr writer youll be responsible for conceptualising & writing compelling content for B2B communications designed to engage & inspire different audiences from sole proprietors to corporate executives. Youll support Booking.com BVs goal to continuously improve the quality & performance of its existing content & work cross-functionally to shape & deliver exciting new copy projects.
You'll write for various products & marketing channels across the business, working closely with colleagues based in Amsterdam as well as local offices around the world. Youll need to flex between different styles, tones & formats. The role requires a deep understanding of client needs & the ability to consult & problem-solve with other teams within the business to provide creative copy solutions.
This role is ideal for an experienced writer with a keen interest in all parts of the content creation process, from shaping initial concepts to final execution of highly polished customer-centric copy.
- Deliver high-quality editorial to tight deadlines.
- Write in line with detailed briefs, adhering to the Booking.com brand tone of voice & style guide.
- Flex effortlessly between writing styles for different formats, functions & channels
- Flex effortlessly between writing styles for vastly different audiences
- Collaborate with key stakeholders regarding projects & briefs.
- Take ownership of copy projects & provide feedback to other writers.
- Respond positively & constructively to feedback from peers & stakeholders.
- Proactively support key department initiatives & team goals.
- Be an organizational leader helping to ensure Booking.com producing the highest quality content that engages, informs, & inspires partners from sole proprietors to C-Level corporate leaders.
- Be a source of editorial knowledge with regard to best practices & industry insights.
- 4+ years experience working as a professional writer, either in-house or at an agency, preferably for B2B customers & partners.
- Very collaborative & open to giving & receiving actionable & clear feedback.
- Resilient, thrives under pressure, adapts to change.
- Capacity for thinking both strategically & creatively.
- Ability to balance creativity with business objectives to provide pragmatic copy solutions.
- Capacity & willingness to use a range of tools to understand copy & content data.
- Highly organised & communicative, with the ability to understand & explain concepts in a concrete way.
- Focussed & flexible, with an unflappable positive attitude & great people skills.
- Native-level English speaker, with the ability to write in flawless English.
- Comfortable interviewing high ranking subject matter experts
- Experience in the travel industry is desired but not required
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a writer in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.