The Ultimate Software Group, a U.S. company, founded in 1990, is an award-winning, software development company & cloud service provider specializing in comprehensive human resource & people management solutions (Ranked #8 onFORTUNEs 2019 Best Companies to Work Forlist, Ranked #1 on FORTUNEs 2019 Best Workplace in Technology list for four consecutive years).
PeopleDoc SAS, an affiliate of The Ultimate Software Group, is on a mission to transform how every HR function provides services to their employees. The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, manage employee documents across multiple locations.PeopleDoc serves more than 1000 clients with employees in 180 countries in 12 languages.
More information is available atwww.people-doc.fr.
PeopleDoc is looking for an experienced & motivated individual to join our Business Development Team in Paris as a Senior Business Developer. You will lead conversations with prospects to establish needs, recommend solutions & set meetings for the Sales team.
The right person for this job will meet & exceed monthly, quarterly & annual meetings goals under the supervision of the BDR team lead for Western Europe. You will work closely with the marketing & sales teams to constantly develop your skills & ensure you are always growing professionally & personally.
- Build & nurture relationships with potential prospects to work them into a qualified meeting for the Sales Team
- Lead generation/outbound calling & inbound leads follow up, incl. cold calling & mapping
- Collaborate with marketing teams on specific incentives (venues to events for example)
- Develop & maintain knowledge of company's solution offerings
- Track all activities using Salesforce.com in a timely manner
- At least 5 years experienceas a BDR
- Confidence to overcome objections & convert interest to qualified leads
- Must be independent, self-motivated, & success-driven & willing to work within a team environment
- Experience cold-calling & cold-emailing
- Experience leveraging social media for prospect identification & development
- Experience working to & exceeding targets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- CRM/Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Inside Sales experience selling software or SaaS is a huge plus but not required
- HR selling experience is a huge plus
- Native French required, Professional level English required with fluent a huge plus
- Willingness to travel internationally on occasion