We are looking for a talented Visual Designer with 3-5 years of experience, with in depth knowledge & ability to design for Web, Mobile & Print to join our growing UX Team at our Manhattan Midtown HQ, to work on some of the most innovative products in the cyber security field to-date. Our core products & solutions are revolutionizing the industry, setting new standards & changing how humanity interacts with the digital world for generations to come.
You will be part of a UX team & working closely with Marketing & PR, UX Designers, Engineers & outside vendors & contractors.
You are someone that
- Brings energy to the table
- Plays well with like-minded people & opposites.
- Welcomes design critique
- Dont give up too fast
- Voice opinions
- Pays attention to details
- Asks questions
- Naturally curious
- Employs empathy in their design process
- Thrives in an agile fast moving environment
- Passionate about what you do
- Can juggle multiple projects
- Delivers on time
- Have experience working with different stakeholders & outside vendors
- Knows how to defend design decisions
- Has good understanding of guidelines & standards of web design & responsive web
If this is you keep reading.
What well do:
- Challenge you with interesting projects & features to work & collaborate with the entire company on
- Have you work with an incredible team of highly talented people from some of the world's leading companies
- Give you a front row seat to a new future of cyber security & usability as one
- Provide fun environment & strong Work / Life Balance for you to have a life outside the office.
- Give you competitive Salary & Equity with significant upside as we scale
- Provide great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage, as well as FSA/HSA, 401k & more
- Provide generous equipment budget & customized workstation. You will have what you need to be successful
- Support you in continued self development & growth through courses & industry events
What you'll do:
- Think in terms of design systems & make rational design decisions
- Obsess over details
- Create design assets & iconography
- Work as part of our UX team on joint projects
- Design pixel perfect interfaces for our mobile & web products
- Design print materials for our events, shows & internal print assets
- Provide design support to our Marketing & PR team
- Create micro-animations & interactions
Proficient with the following tools:
- Acrobat Pro
- Adobe Animate
- After Effects
- HTML 5 & CSS 3
- Illustration Skills
- InVision Studio
Please submit a link to your portfolio when applying.
Applications without portfolio will not be considered!