Looking for an amazing new job to ring in the New Year?
Greater Northern California & Bay Area
LEARN ABOUT US:
As leaders in one of the fastest-growing industries in America, Aegis Living is positioned to fulfill the robust needs of Americas aging baby boomers. With one in 5 people entering retirement age in 2035, we are preparing for the baby boomers that are technologically advanced & that will expect personalized care. Aegis has 32 existing communities scattered across the West Coast. We are a 22 year old company that plans to double in size within the next 10 years. We are approaching $3 billion in real estate assets & currently have a half a billion dollars invested with 7 new communities under development.
Our Communities are advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living. We offer luxury Assisted Living & Memory Care Support. As our General Manager, you will provide premium choices, sophisticated style, & well-crafted details to our residents & family members. At Aegis Living, we are united by our passion for service. We strive to create a lifestyle for our residents that is vibrant, joyful & unexpected. And because of this dedication, our standards are high. We not only serve our residents, but we also serve our employees. We put our employees first to create a supportive workplace that, in turn, better serves our residents.
Due to our continued growth, we are in search of Community based Sales Directors in CA (SF Bay Area,and S. California, LA & OC) & Greater Seattle areas.Our Communities are advancing the art of luxury Assisted Living & offer luxury Assisted Living & Memory Care Support. As a Community based Sales Director, you will introduce premium choices, sophisticated style, & well-crafted details to our prospective residents & family members.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Sales Director will implement & coordinate all property sales related activities. She/he is responsible for lease up of this new Assisted Living property. Duties will include outreach to the local area to prospective Residents, Resident family members & Community Leadership. The Sales Director will focus on building long-term, value-based referral partner relationships to include local Physicians, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities & Community Leaders. Develop & implement community & site events to increase community & brand awareness of the property. Our Sales Directors deliver service excellence throughout each perspective customer experience.
- Work with the General Manager & Vice President of Sales to implement the sales/marketing plan for the property that addresses revenue, customers, referral partners, events & market.
- Gain an understanding of the propertys primary target customer & service expectations; serve the customer by understanding their issues & concerns to offer the best solution. Achieve revenue goals by increasing room occupancy through use of negotiating skills & creative selling abilities.
With your people skills & sales ability, together we will make a difference in the lives of others.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
The ideal candidate will be a team player that enjoys a challenge, is professional, upbeat, & encourages others to succeed.
- 5+ years outside sales experience required.
- 4 year Bachelors Degree from an accredited University preferred.
- Service industry or service oriented sales experience preferred. Senior Living Industry experience is not required.
- Must have the ability to travel independently to attend functions & visit local business (a car & valid drivers license is required for this position.)
PAY, PERKS & MORE:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work environment.
- Initial 5 week training program, ongoing regional & annual training programs.
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off) & amazing employee meals for $1.
We value diversity & encourage people from different industries to apply!
CHECK US OUT:
Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times @http://careers.aegisliving.com/and why we've received the 2017 Employee's Choice Award from Glassdoor.com.
This really is a great place to work!