We are looking for an intern to join our graphics team to be an intern mentored in software development engineers in test. Unity Technologies offers a highly technical & product driven work environment, where amazing people from all over the world are entrusted to find smart solutions to hard problems. We are light on process & dedicated to quality. We prefer enthusiasm & personal initiative over management & control. We use continuous integration & our long-term goal is to implement continuous deployment. For this to happen, we seek to have the utmost confidence in our engineering pipeline, from development to build - to test - to deployment. With a focus on graphics testing, you will be engaged in different activities to learn how we optimize this pipeline & the tools & tests needed to make this happen.
This is a 4 - 6 month internship based in our Paris Office.
- Learning how we build tools & frameworks for graphics testing
- Discovering automation workflows that can be run in a continuous integration system that the graphics team will depend on
- Experience how we strive the highest possible quality & productivity on feature development by empowering developers to use the latest test automation tools & frameworks
- Learning good engineering practices in the team & how tooling surrounding quality are just as important as the product itself
- You are currently studying in a relevant subject such as Computer Science
- A good level of programming skill in C#, C++, Python, Java or another programming language
- You have good problem-solving skills, & enjoy a detail-oriented approach to work
- You have an interest in testing & testing processes
- It would be an advantage if you have have domain experience with graphics programming (DirectX, Vulkan, etc.)
- You have knowledge of the entire development process, you crave knowledge & you are passionate about making things work with optimal quality
- Knowledge or experience of testing
- Prior experience using Unity or in Game Development
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the worlds leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful & accessible tools to create, operate, & monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level & industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, & monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.