Reporting Relationship: Chief Operating Officer
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the worlds largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency & accountability to the market & ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury & pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem. Lets build a better industry.
The SVP, Product Management, Policy & Delivery will be the right hand for the Chief Operating Officer in overseeing Product Management for DoubleVerify. The SVP, Product Management, Policy & Delivery has three primary responsibilities. First, the SVP will support the COOs management of five product teams at DoubleVerify to help ensure DVs product strategy & delivery execution results in market-leading services & media quality measurement capabilities. Second, the role directly leads & manages the Product Accreditations & Policy Operations team that is responsible for developing DVs internal product policies & operational compliance programs as well as ensuring the timely completion of external audits, certifications & industry accreditations. Third, the position is directly responsible for building & managing a Project Management & Commercialization function that ensures seamless new product delivery to our customers. This team will manage the product release cycle across DVs various product teams & serve as the centralized commercialization resource for sharing information & training with DVs rapidly-growing global account management, sales & marketing teams.
This position requires strategic thinking, an analytical mind, ingenuity, innovation & a can-do attitude as the person responsible for a broad range of DoubleVerify product activities. In addition to this responsibility, the role carries a high level of business ownership & visibility within DoubleVerify & through interactions with major associations & third parties in the online advertising industry. Finally, the role must be capable of aiding the COO in change-management as the product & engineering team grows rapidly & services a rapidly expanding global footprint of client-facing teams.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work with the COO to develop & execute the overall product management strategy for DoubleVerify. Assist the COO in executing that product strategy across several different product management teams.
- Ensure that DV establishes & maintains the appropriate global industry accreditations & certifications necessary for competitive positioning in the market.
- Lead the team responsible for developing product policies across a variety of important operational areas such as security, privacy, classifications & fraud designation. Work with the team to ensure that developed policies are effectively implemented across the organization.
- Recruit, Train, & Develop a Project Management & Commercialization team responsible for the coordination of multi-team product releases to ensure the efficient & collaborative development of product functionality across multiple product teams.
- Oversee the Project Management & Commercialization teams coordination with the broader DV enterprise to ensure that product commercialization activities (marketing, pricing, training, customer migration, etc.) are effectively executed across a global organization.
- Become a leading voice for the DV product vision & capabilities within the DV product & engineering organization, more broadly across the DV client-facing teams & externally with both DV customers & industry associations & working groups.
- 15+ years of Product Management experience.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience in the advertising technology or online media industry with demonstrated track-record of strategic & commercial success.
- B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education in Computer Science or a related field.
- Exceptional understanding of common online advertising & measurement solutions, the online advertising ecosystem & the various media buying channels.
- Experience or understanding of online advertising accreditation practices & working knowledge of accreditation & certification processes.
- Experience or understanding of product policy development & implementation operations.
- Understanding & experience in implementing effective cross-team project management operations.
- Ability to define the necessary steps to successful product commercialization & lead the team collaborating with the broader DV organization to ensure commercialization success.
- Ability to organize & deliver large amounts of information & actions across multiple dimensions of action including experience in some or all of the following: Roadmap management, agile development oversight, client support, integration management.
- Exceptional recruiting & development skills to successfully grow & manage a team of reports.
- Superior data analysis skills. Ability to personally deliver strategic insight & action from information.
- Passion & desire to play a key product role in leading a high-growth business in a fast-moving & competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality, commercially-successful online advertising products through both individual achievement & the leadership of a team of product management professionals.
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry, ad platforms & market trends.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ad technologies across mobile, desktop & OTT for display & video in social, programmatic & direct buying channels.
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, & analytical skills.
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive can-do approach.