Hello, were The Sasha Group! We serve a wide range of businesses from helping young startups develop their core to helping established brands think differently & flex with the times. From building brand foundations to building momentum, we combine creativity with thoughtfulness & speed to solve business challenges. We like to describe ourselves as consultancy at the front & an agency round the back.
At The Sasha Group, we believe that smart, creative thinking is the ultimate variable that makes brands come to life, whether its the startup looking to break into a space or the big, well-known brand looking to break the mold. And while we believe good ideas can come from anywhere, not everyone has the talent, skills, & craft to bring those ideas to life through design, photography, video, & animation.
- Working with [education] team to conceptualize & execute video content beginning to end
- Working across all technical aspects of video editing & delivery
- Knowledge using camera & audio equipment
- Editing high-impact social-first video to deadline
- Clean project & file management
- Applying existing motion toolkits & GFX treatments
- Captioning videos & creating SRT files
- 3-5 years experience in creative production
- Highly proficient in the full Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert in Premiere & After Effects
- Good Knowledge/Familiarity of Photoshop & Illustrator
- Thorough understanding of social best practices e.g., export settings, file formats, social safe zones, etc.
- Deep familiarity with social platforms including, but not limited to TikTok, Instagram (In-Feed, Stories, Reels, TV), Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
- Proficiency in Google Suite (email, docs, drive, slides)
- Able to implement feedback with ease & in a timely manner
- Self-starter, able to work in a small team
- Forensic attention to detail
- Eye for innovation & identifying emerging platforms & trends in the digital space