Who we are & what we are about
Drumroll is an engagement agency focused on turning often overlooked moments of a customer journey into meaningful connections, in memorable & measurable ways.
To deliver on that promise, we do things a little differently.
We dont have dedicated strategists. Around here, creative ideas come from everywhere--even the account team. We collaborate, equally, with each other & our clients. We leave our egos at the door.
This Senior Account Executive will work across a number of projects across a variety of clients. At Drumroll, a greatAccount Executive is a hyper-detail oriented person, who adds richness to every project they touch. They confidently & responsibly act as a source of information for both the client & internal team, always evaluating the impact of their work on the agency. They are working across a number of projects & always have their finger on the pulse of a variety of projects, at an any given moment.
Who you are
Energetic, yet composed. Personable. A tenacious self-starter. Superb at time management, diplomatic & committed to transparent communication. You thrive in an atmosphere where the interns ideas are given as much respect at the executive management. A client advocate & an agency champion, you aspire to deliver industry-leading creative work. The spirit of the entrepreneur is strong in you---you take ownership of your team & projects; are equally proactive in merry making as problem solving. You are driven by a need to leave things better than you found them. Your PowerPointand Excel skills will blow minds. Your brief writing could inspire a nation. Or at least a creative & development team. You have experience successfully managing projects with a large number of assets & moving parts in the interactive/digital advertising/engagement space.
What you gotta know
- 3 -5 years+ previous advertising agency account management experience
- Experience managing clients & key stakeholders including internal teams, agency partners & external vendors
- Experience with Fortune 500 clients. Bonus points if you have both B2B & B2C experience.
- A proven ability to contribute to ideation, strategy development & strategy support
- Proficiency in interpreting client KPIs & project/program analytics
- Experience working in managed email, digital, & analytic reports from initiation to final delivery
- Being hyper detail-oriented & organized is a must
- You are adaptable, & thrive in a fast-paced/fluid environment that is not defined by a play book, & nearly always requires thinking strategically to get to the answer
- Experience determining data, creative, & technology requirements for all projects within portfolio, & communicated detailed requests to respective teams, while simultaneously managing documentation & all team deliverables for client programs
- Responsible for new informing project scoping, scheduling & resourcing
- Would be Great if you have experience with any email platform --- extra points for Salesforce marketing cloud, adobe campaigns, or market experience with Omniture, Google analytics, or any large scale analytics platform
Gaining insight into ways of positively impacting our clients day-to-day.
- Accurate & timely delivery of requests
- Demonstrate relentless commitment to quality deliverables
- Clear & organized communication
- Ability to address or field client concerns. Know when to escalate & to ask for others input
- Understand brand guidelines, creative requirements & technical requirements of the development team
Internal relationships & Strategic leadership
Forging relationships with the internal teams & being viewed as a resource on the account. Demonstrate ability to perform administrative responsibilities.
- Opening & setting up projects
- Maintaining accurate status reports
- Developing project briefs
- Assist in competitive analysis & industry research
- Flawless execution of internal processes related to deliverables (i.e., creation & routing of feedback documents, conference reports or project briefs)
- Create project schedules that span all departments including: Strategy, Creative, development & analytics
Exposure to high-level financial processes & implications - how an agency makes money, how we track for profitability, how to manage scopes. In time will pick up the lexicon of the vertical & be able to contribute to these conversations with confidence.
- Understand the basics of project SOWs & financial templates
- Pulling project-level burn reports & understanding at a high level how those ladder to scope
- Speak to project-level utilization & trends
Backstage at Drumroll
Life at Drumroll includes a bunch of perks beyond full health, vision & dental coverage, a 401k program, & the standard basket of goodies. We also provide an ever-evolving employee experience that includes birthdays off, Valentines half day to show your brand love, monthly birthday lunches, referral bonuses, ping pong, Xbox & 8-bit, a stocked kitchen & a killer view from our offices in Downtown Austin.
Salary/hourly Rate is based on qualifications & experience & is competitive with market value for the position.
Please submit your application below, complete with a resume & contact phone. If your credentials hit all the sweet spots, we will reach out to hear more about you!
Please note that only applicants that meet the requirements will be considered.
If you like what you see, but dont meet the specifics of our current need, send us a general inquiry at email@example.com. We read themhonestly. We want people who dig our act, & will totally reach out if your experience fits a role we anticipate opening down the line.