*United Kingdom based candidates only*
1stDibs is seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior written & verbal communication skills to support our growth & to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Wyboston-based Client Services Specialist is tasked with assisting consumers, Trade clients, & dealers with a variety of questions & concerns in an efficient & timely manner. The team is an integral part of our marketplace, continually making improvements & taking on new projects. We are looking for self-starters who will contribute to our growth & improve the overall purchasing experience of our community.
As 1stDibs newest Client Services Specialist, you will provide a seamless purchasing experience, ensuring all details of an order are executed with the highest level of service. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, & resourceful individual to join our team!
1stDibs offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, & vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; 401(k) retirement plan; short-term disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; PTO.
What youll do
- Provide excellent customer & technical support in a fast paced environment via phone, email, & chat
- Resolve customer issues using critical-thinking & customer support skills
- Multitask & utilize multiple systems concurrently to efficiently gather customer & order information & respond to inquiries
- Support Sales & Account Managers with all aspects of their customer & dealer relationships
- Communicate procedures, policies & effectively manage expectations
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management & colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
What you'll bring
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced customer service, account management, or e-commerce environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written, with the ability to convey information in a clear & concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail & the ability to identify & anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Able to patiently handle escalated clients in a calm manner & diffuse challenging situations
- Strong time management skills & the ability to prioritize
- Collaborative team player who is willing to take initiative to help create beautiful experiencing by finding resolutions to complex problems
- Always thinking about the department/company goals & always willing to step up & help out
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
- Bilingual in French, Spanish, Italian or German is a plus but not required
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers & makers of vintage, antique, & contemporary furniture, home dcor, art, fine jewelry, watches & fashion.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.