Here at SoundHound, were solving some of the hardest problems in software engineering, andas a result, were on a constant quest for the worlds top Engineering minds (...and the ultimatehappy hour). In such a competitive landscape, this is no easy task. The successful RecruitingAssociate understands this mission requires determination, resourcefulness, & a sense ofhumor. You will partner with multiple Recruiters to support all hiring teams throughout theorganization to identify & attract talent.
- Interview Coordination
- Piece together complex interview schedules by negotiating calendar availability between candidates & hiring teams using Google applications & our application tracking system, Greenhouse
- Ensure smooth completion of interviews to provide a positive candidate interview experience from start to finish
- Coordinate candidate travel through TripActions & handle interview reimbursements using Expensify
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to accurately record all recruitment activities
- Greet & host candidates onsite providing a seamless experience by ensuring interviews are running on time (checking in on interviewers & candidates & monitoring internal chat rooms to ensure interviews run smooth)
- Generate offer letters through ATS & DocuSign & kick off background checks, being on top of status & taking proper action when required
- Organize, set-up & attend various networking & recruiting events.
- Manage communication & relationship with event vendors i.e place orders for event materials, manage shipping & logistics
- Partner with marketing team to develop recruitment & program assets
- Work with a variety of departments such as: Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Admin, & IT
- Participate in a variety of recruiting projects ad hoc
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting capacity in a corporate environment.
- Experience with web based applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse ATS.
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, etc.)
- Must show ability/methodology for organization, display sense of urgency, track record of dependability & follow-through.
- Experience in handling sensitive & confidential information
- Excellent organizational skills having high attention to detail, while juggling multiple priorities with deadlines
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work onsite our HQ in Santa Clara, CA.
- Proactive problem solving
SoundHound turns sound into understanding & actionable meaning.We believe in enabling humans to interact with the things around them in the same way weinteract with each other: by speaking naturally to mobile phones, cars, TVs, music speakers,coffee machines, & every other part of the emerging 'connected' world. Our latest product,Hound, leverages our Speech-to-Meaning technology to showcase a ground-breakingsmartphone experience. Our SoundHound product applies our technology to music, enablingpeople to discover, explore, & share the music around them, & even find the name of thatsong stuck in their heads by singing or humming. And through the Houndify platform, weempower developers to be part of the speech-to-meaning revolution.
Mission: Houndify everything.
We offer a competitive salary, SoundHound stock options, unique camaraderie, catered lunches,and the opportunity to call a company thats simultaneously changing the way we discover music AND interact with machines, home. Yep, it's that cool.