About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing & Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth & helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, & a best-in-class customer experience thats built for growth. BentoBox is trusted & loved by industry leaders such as Jos Andrss ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyers Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, & The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About the Role:
BentoBox is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team & focus on everything related to getbento.com. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this person will work with Product Marketing, Brand, Content, Demand Gen, & Paid Media owners to increase website traffic, improve conversion rates, deepen engagement of prospects & customers, & deliver sales hot leads.
This role is responsible for harnessing customer data, web analytics, & insights to optimize & bring to life an elevated end-to-end website experience. The ideal candidate can think big while also diving deep into details to make decisions. They will be highly analytical, with an eye always on creating the best customer journeys as we grow our business.
What Youll Do:
- Own the BentoBox website (getbento.com) customer journey to ensure prospects & customers easily find the information they need & are inspired to take action
- Identify, develop & execute growth & optimization efforts for getbento.com
- Work with stakeholders internally & our external agency to redesign & replatform our website in 2022
- Work with Product Marketing, Brand, Content, Demand Gen, & Paid Media to launch new products, support marketing campaigns, & create optimized content to increase traffic, conversion, & sales
- Define & execute A/B testing for ongoing site optimization
- Work with content & our agency to develop SEO site management strategy, roadmap, & execution
- Work with product & operations to ensure our website is properly working with our backend systems to route leads to sales
- Evaluate competitive landscape & identify opportunities to win via our website
Experience Were Looking For:
- 5+ years in digital marketing & website optimization, with a focus on B2B marketing to SMBs; hospitality experience is a plus
- Deep experience managing websites to support the customer journey; website replatforming experience a plus
- Proven experience managing implementing testing frameworks & testing programs at scale, including with A/B testing (ex. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), & User testing (eg. UserTesting.com, surveys)
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Highly organized & self-motivated, but also collaborative & able to work with a team
- Confident & adaptable, passionate about product & working in a fast-paced environment
Perks of Joining Us:
Were building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary
- Extensive Health Benefits, Dental & Vision offerings
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid family leave
- Professional development, growth & support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers
- Work from Home Stipend
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.