Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a New Grad, Software Engineer you will contribute to a team that develops & manages end-to-end technology solutions for Visa's core business (credit & debit transactions) & key stakeholders as well as new solutions that promote the growth of digital commerce & mobilization.
Some areas you might work on as New Grad, Software Engineerare:
- Maintaining & enhancing VisaNet the network that allows fast, seamless & secure electronic payments to happen
- Working on information security architecture & technology related to VisaNet, web & mobile applications
- Manage cloud identity through researching & developing data protection reporting platform harnessing reporting tool APIs
- Create adhoc quality control unit test cases for a programming language developed at Visa & develop new features to enhance its productivity
- Use an internal tool to create a threat model which highlights the capabilities & features of the tool.
- Provide countermeasures to the identified threats using data flow diagram
- Building tools that allow developers & other areas of the business to work efficiently
- Creating client facing websites, dashboards & portals to display information related to transaction volume, network load & other big data information
- Developing mobile applications on iOS or Android Devices
So what are we looking for in a New Grad, Software Engineer (Undergrad)?
- Recent or graduating students looking to start work from June 2019 onwards
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- The ability to take on challenges & address problems head-on
- Highly driven & resourceful
- Strong ability to collaborate
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.