Galileo is looking for a Senior Data Scientist or Actuary to leverage data & advanced analytics that will uncover insights & enable our care teams to service our patients most effectively.
What Youll Do
This is a rare opportunity to harmonize disparate data & improve healthcare in an innovative provider-based organization. Specifically, you will:
- Build & own analytical models using insurance claim data, medical record data, & other sources
- Collaborate with internal Operations teams to understand their business needs & proactively suggest / build solutions leveraging data & analytics
- Collaborate with engineering resources to ensure key projects are completed on time & budget
Who You Are
Wed love to hear with you if you have:
- 7+ years experience with health insurance claim based analytics
- Experience with SQL & analytics tools (e.g. Python or R)
- Bachelors degree or higher in Mathematics, CS, Statistics, Actuarial science, or similar field
- Experience with Electronic Medical Record data & analytics
- A desire to make a difference & be a part of something meaningful
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiencesincluding but not limited togender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-makingone that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.