Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Our Developer Productivity team responsible for developer productivity including the CI/CD pipeline. We are central part of how software is delivered & configured for optimal performance in every environment, going all the way from idea through the local developer environment to production.
This role is a central to software delivery & configuration, & providesoptimal performance in every environment. As a Developer Productivity Engineer, you will optimize the speed & efficiency of our entire engineering organization. You will manage a variety of projects related to tooling, build engineering, automation, continuous integration & deployment, & much more.
What a day is like:
You will be part of engineering our next-generation CI/CD systems.Be it frameworks & core libraries, scaling development, to enhancing our dev environment as a whole. You'll work with Kubernetes, Docker & Helm to provide every developer with the environment they need to create & develop their services.
You're perfect for this role if:
There's no such thing as a perfect candidate! We value diverse skillsets & are always looking for teammates who we can coach, & who can coach us. Even ifonly a few of the qualities below describe you, please connect with us & let's talk!
- You have experience with source control, preferable GIT
- You're comfortable sharing ideas & feedbackabout testing & delivering working software
- You have solid working knowledge of systems/config-as-code (Terraform & Puppet)
- In depth experience with Go,Java, & Kubernetes
- You are fluent in English speaking, reading & writing
- You have experience in cloud solutions (AWS, GCP)
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks