As CLEAR Product Manager, you will be responsible for owning our Web suite of products which include enrollment, co-branded partnership pages, A/B testing frameworks, & more. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders & external partners to deliver against quarterly & annual objectives, owning the product roadmap & ensuring tight alignment with respect to vision, strategy, priorities & outcomes.
What you'll do:
- Define CLEARs roadmap for critical web initiatives like enrollment, A/B testing, & SEO
- Build & manage multiple complex products from start to finish, owning the end-to-end product lifecycle from design to delivery
- Represent CLEAR externally with partners to drive toward a shared product vision
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Growth, Engineering, IT, Operations, Design, & Marketing in order to deliver against quarterly & annual objectives
How you'll measure success:
- Drive continuous improvement using data & information from teams to identify issues & ways to improve
- Own roadmap prioritization based on customer need, risk impact & strategic demands
- Demonstrate leadership by mentoring colleagues, influencing internal stakeholders, & providing thought leadership
What you're great at:
- 3+ years of experience in product management
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrixed environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects
- Highly analytical; leverages data to measure impact, frame trade-offs, & make smart decisions for the long-term benefit of the business & our customers
- Customer-obsessed; able to quickly understand a market to find unmet needs
- Adept at establishing credibility & rapport with senior executives & technical & non-technical team members alike
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $175,000 - $210,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.