LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company & the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out!
LaFourchettes goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology & comfortable in an international & agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers & B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use & is present in a dozen countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to build reliable back ends & operate scalable services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic & agile team located in Paris in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career & values sharing.
As part of the Product Design team, you will participate in the design & evolution of our cross-platform products for restaurant-goers & restaurant owners.
As a product designer, you will work with Product Managers, Dev Leads & other Designers to create a pleasant, consistent, results-driven experience across our different platforms: mobile apps, web mobile & web desktop.
As a Product Designer, your core responsibilities are to:
- Understand our users & our product
- Gather our users needs & wishes
- Understand the market & context of dining
- Understand our product features & its constraints
- Understand what brings value for our users & our business
- Define, with our Product Owners, the future of the Dining experience
- Define the interaction workflows on different devices (mobile, desktop, tablet)
- Own one of our design projects & together with the Product Manager, define the vision & design values of it
- Sketch early low-fi prototypes for cross-device experiences
- Help in the creation of a consistent style guide for our interfaces
- Build & design high-fidelity prototypes
- Work side-by-side with developers during the integration
- Through an iterative process, test & refine your concepts
- Animate qualitative & quantitative user tests
- Based on users feedback, provide recommendations for future iterations of your designs
- At least 6 years of experience in design.
- At least 1 successful experience designing on a mobile-first approach
- A solid portfolio of the different aspects of Product Design: From concept to final product.
OUR TEAM WILL LOVE YOU IF
- You excel at creating fine-tuned experiences
- You love all things design & are not afraid to share the love
- Youre not afraid of presenting & defending your design concepts at all levels of the organisation
- Youre always looking for new & upcoming trends in design
- You fight for good design
- Youre like fish in the water working with an agile methodology
- Youre not afraid of finding the right tool for the job when it comes to design
- You already manage the tools of the trade: Sketch, Axure, etc.
- You can work in English with our international partners
- When applying, please add a resume/portfolio that represents your experience in all aspects of product design you know (From user research to pixel-perfect UI design)
What we offer ?
- Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence & with a winning company culture (balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment)
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units
- Meet-up & Conferences
- Cool & cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9eme)
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, yoga, cross training & boxe lessons, afterworks, theater courses, global european seminar