This position is part of CMs Summer Internship Program. More than 40 interns will be joining the CM family this summer across various offices & disciplines. Our interns are PAID, engage in real project work & are 100% part of our team. Candidates must be available from mid-May to mid-August to be eligible. Best part of our program? The interns will come together as a team to work on a special project created for them by CMs Executive team together with one of CMs clients. If you are looking to gain experience from digital masters & get your career off to a great start, this may be the program for you.
The Talent Acquisition Intern is responsible for providing administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team across Canada & the US. Were looking for someone with a wide degree of creativity, business understanding, responsiveness, sense of urgency & personal organization. Though this internship, youll learn whats it takes to be part of a fast-paced Talent Acquisition Team!
- Open & post jobs on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) & on various online job boards
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter to source candidates for ongoing Critical Mass openings
- Create temporary & permanent offers of employment in Critical Mass ATS
- Schedule interviews with candidates & Critical Mass career developers
- Conduct reference checks on candidates
- Assist with managing administration for project employees & vendors joining & exiting Critical Mass
- Assist the Talent Acquisition team with various projects
- Current student entering your final year in 2020 or recent grad in HR focused post-secondary program
- High degree of confidentiality & dealing with sensitive matters
- Exceptional people skills, diplomacy, & a customer service focused attitude
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
- Experience in recruitment or administration preferred