Peloton is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment. The successful candidate will work across the organization to drive, plan & carry out security measures to protect our cloud environments, networks, systems, & any technology assets. The Analyst will also perform assessments, develop & implement information security policies, procedures, & guidelines. This position involves understanding & working with a broad spectrum of security principles, architectures, & technologies. It is imperative the candidate not only have the technical prerequisites, but also has the ability to operate at a strategic level. The right candidate should be high energy, with a focus on results, as well as self motivated.
- Minimum 3 years in Information Security
- Elite investigative skills, were talking Worlds Greatest Detective Batman not Zach Snyder Batman.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security design, risk assessments, principles, & processes;
- Experience in incident response required; In-depth knowledge of Cloud Environments (AWS, GCP), MacOS, ChromeOS, Windows, & Linux operating system forensics, SaaS platforms, & IAM)
- Experience in vulnerability management (Rapid7, Tenable, Qualys);
- Experience with Insider Threat tooling (UEBA, DLP, Canary Tokens, Deception Technology)
- Experience with Splunk, reports & data correlation. Bonus for in-depth knowledge of Splunks underpinnings
- Experience automating with Python, BASH, or other scripting languages
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience in cloud-native or tech environments
- Experience with OSINT, as well as Threat Intelligence services for investigations
- Develop & implement information security policies & procedures; develop security guidelines & security best practices for Peloton, & maintain the documentation.
- Directly support Pelotons Security Program while conducting in-depth strategic analysis of intelligence data from various sources.
- Recommend & build countermeasures based on threat analysis, intelligence, & forecasting.
- Provide triage support for incident response & investigation efforts alongside Pelotons Security Operations team, & other internal teams.
- Work with Security Engineering, Security Operations Center to build out new detections, event types, & baseline user behaviors.
- Collect & analyze auditing capabilities of internal services, SaaS systems, determine gaps in audit trails, & work with internal engineering teams/SaaS providers in improving audit data.
- Prepare & present analysis with findings & recommendations, in the form of briefings, reports, or dashboards to senior leadership, managers, & leads as required.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.