FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
FanDuel Group is looking expand its VIP department for our online casino brand Betfair & as such is looking to recruit a Key Account Host to look after our most important clients.
As a Key Account Host, you will build a portfolio of high net worth customers by reviewing daily reports, identifying customers who have a high volume of play & reaching out to invite them to the VIP program. After initial interaction with these customers you will be looking to build strong relationships with those VIP customers in order to increase their loyalty & provide an excellent all round experience.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an experience in customer facing environment, very good understanding of VIP service & a genuine passion for the online gambling industry. It is imperative that this person has a take-charge & can-do attitude, has strong social & people skills with the ability to build trust. We are looking for someone, who is friendly, patient & enthusiastic with an ability to use common sense & display good judgement.
- Manage a portfolio of High Value Players who you will provide an enhanced proactive one stop service to encourage loyalty & increasing satisfaction levels
- Develop these accounts with regular correspondence & tailored offers & rewards
- On-board new VIP players into the Players Club Loyalty program
- Work alongside our Product & operations teams to increase player activity & drive entry fees
- Meet pre-determinedproductivity, quality & SLAweekly, monthly & quarterly targets
- Meet & host VIPs at Hospitality events
- Excellent communicator (both verbal, telephone & written)
- Service & Marketing minded
- Pride in providing top level service
- Proven negotiation skills
- Confident & people focused personality
- Enthusiastic, Self-Motivated & a thirst to learn
- Excellent analytical skills along with Excel
- Strives to meet targets & deadlines
- Excellent organizational & planning skills
- 2-4 years experience in high end customer service field
- Sales experience a benefit
- Gaming experience a benefit
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible vacation plan
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive healthcare coverage
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.