We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, we're the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. You'll fit right in here if you're curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Reservation Sales at Vacasa:
If Vacasa's incredible growth didn't make it obvious, we're good at what we do. We're people people. We think on our feet & respond with tailored solutions. Our tight-knit team has a passion for sales, communication, & building relationships with our guests. And we're an incubator for future Vacasa leadersour agents have the opportunity to grow with Vacasa.
What we're looking for:
If you have a desire to join a sales team, are an extrovert who oozes personality, possess patience under duress, & who loves the challenge of turning a no into a yes, we would love to meet you!
This job is not a 9-5 job. Although we offer flexible schedules, you'll be working when our prospects are most likely to answer their phones. Expect to work at least 40 hours per week, including some mornings, evenings & an occasional weekend day. The shifts we are hiring for is a Sunday - Monday - Wednesday 5am - 1:30pm & Friday -Tuesday 8am - 4:30pm
What you'll do:
A skilled Reservation Sales Agent is not simply an order taker. You will be making calls to previous guests to secure future bookings using your personality, integrity, & a bit of elbow grease! This could mean reserving the same home as their last trip, or searching our portfolio of over 25,000 homes to find them the perfect spot for their next vacation.
This customer-centric position includes a great deal of email/phone contact with regular introductions to new technology. Candidates must have the ability to coordinate many tasks simultaneously, be flexible & energetic, & enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment.
This individual will:
- Be at the forefront of the company working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be responsible for making outbound sales calls, answering inbound sales calls, & responding to emails on a daily basis
- Collect & process payments for reservations
- On occasion, interact with a homeowner either over the phone or through email who may have questions about a reservation, statement or other concerns
Skills you'll need:
- Previous experience in sales and/or business development a plus
- Previous travel or industry related experience & bilingual skills preferred, but are not required
- Tech savvy - Knowledgeable & enthusiastic about basic & advanced technology
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
- Effective time management
- Strong active listener
- Patience, reliability, & professionalism
- Independent, self-motivated & driven by own initiative
- Upbeat attitude & high level of energy
- Team player
- Results driven with the ability to brush off rejection
- Be open to coaching & feedback
- Strong desire to grow with a company
What you'll get
- $15 per hour
- Bonus performance incentives
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you'll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture