TouchBistros global Demand Generation Team is looking for a seasoned & savvy Email Marketing Manager to lead our multi-funnel lead nurture strategy. The candidate will provide both top-of-funnel & bottom-of-funnel optimization & implementation support to our email marketing campaigns.
Were looking for someone who can strategize & execute at the same time. From building a strategy, forecasting results, setting up campaigns to providing recommendations, youll own it all. This opportunity is ideal for a self-starter, independent individual, who can learn from our current marketing efforts, build & implement a new strategy from that foundation & more importantly, deliver, define & report on success metrics & results.
Experience in other digital marketing channels, eg: SEO, reseller programs, partnerships, affiliate marketing a plus!
- Lead, strategize & execute on top-of-funnel email marketing campaigns
- Execute, optimize & report on bottom-of-the-funnel nurture campaigns & potentially additional department strategies & newsletters.
- Optimize campaigns to achieve monthly KPIs
- Collaborate with multiple marketing pillars, departments, & channels, such as Design, Content Marketing, Operations, Enablement, Product Marketing & respective Market Owners for our key geos.
- Consult on email optimization & A/B testing recommendations as needed for both top-of-funnel & bottom-of-funnel lead sources
- Regularly monitor & evaluate campaign performance, perform strategic optimizations, & report on campaign results with recommendations for future campaigns
- Provide support & grow current Affiliate Marketing Strategy
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Post-secondary education in advertising or marketing preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience managing email marketing campaigns
- Proven track record in successfully strategizing, planning, executing, optimizing & growing email marketing campaigns, B2B SaaS companies preferable.
- Experience in using personalization, behavioural data & customer segmentation for email marketing strategies.
- Background in A/B testing email marketing campaigns & designing & content creation for emails
- Experience working with Marketo, Mailchimp & Salesforce
- Ability to work with large data sets to report on & draw insights that drive decisions
- Proficient in Google Suite of products & Microsoft Excel
- Passion for learning, growing digital marketing skill set
- Experience working within an advertising or media agency is an asset
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.