SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share.
The company has raised over $112M & has over 400 employees across nine global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Duns best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay & more.
We are seeking an experienced, analytical, business-minded attorney to join the SimilarWeb Team!
As Corporate Counsel at SimilarWeb
Reporting directly to the General Counsel, you will have responsibility for providing legal advice & counsel in support of a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS business. You will:
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel & recommendations to sales professionals & other stakeholders on numerous legal & business issues
- Draft, review, negotiate & close commercial contracts, including SaaS subscription contracts, license & services agreements, service orders, & related documents with customers, partners, resellers, data licensors & vendors
- Coordinate with other groups (Finance, Marketing, Security, IT & others) in commercial contracting matters to support Company policies & procedures
- Monitor & provide guidance on data privacy & other applicable laws & regulations, as part of SimilarWebs global compliance program
- Manage legal support related to acquisitions & strategic alliances, including due diligence reviews & negotiations of purchase & sale agreements
- Provide advice on employment laws & practices
- Create & maintain standard templates, business processes & internal policies to help scale the business
- Interface with & manage support from outside counsel
What will I bring to the team?
- 5-10 years of commercial law experience, including work in a large law firm or in-house in a technology company
- Ability to work independently to draft & close commercial agreements with minimal support from senior staff
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team & a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
The ideal candidate should be:
- Self-driven & highly motivated to contribute to the success of the company
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base & interacting in a multicultural environment
- Able to communicate legal issues & solutions clearly & concisely
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by innovative, passionate & creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented & passionate professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.