NewsCred, the worlds leading enterprise content marketing company, is on a mission to create software that transforms how marketing teams work.
NewsCred is a two-time Gartner-leader & a regular Great Place to Work. Every day, across our New York, London, & Dhaka offices, nearly 200 brilliant NewsCred employees commit their passion, time, & energy to shaping the future of an industry.
Our bread & butter is enterprise content marketing, & we are the best in the world at it, with exceptional retention rates over our 10+ year history. Our teams combine strategic expertise, award-winning licensed & original content, & comprehensive-but-intuitive software to help the worlds biggest multinational brands publish content that people actually want in this world filled with ad noise.
But we are not resting on our success. We believe that modern marketing organizations will have their own operating system, just as Engineering has Jira & Sales has Salesforce. This Marketing OS will centralize where campaigns get planned & marketing teams work together. There are many big companies competing to be the winner, but we think we have the lead because of our expertise in content & the robustness of our software.
Our website is one of the most popular B2B marketing websites in the world, & we are seeking a content marketing manager to build on this success. If you have a passion for writing on topics related to marketing, this is a great opportunity for you.
What Youll Do
- Create content marketing programs with the goal of owning relevant keywords to drive traffic & sales pipeline
- Collaborates across marketing & the web team to deliver an effective content marketing strategy & editorial plan to meet business objectives
- Manage external creative resources including designers, writers, & other agency personnel
- Develop & execute email marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Manage editorial calendar & workflows
- Optimize pages for specific keywords using the latest SEO best practices
- Develop content for other projects beyond the web, e.g., white papers & eBooks, as needed
- Measure & optimize content marketing programs
What Youll Need
- 2-3 years of working experience in a marketing or digital marketing function within a B2B company. SaaS company is preferred
- Passion for writing great content, especially as it relates to the field of marketing
- Preferred experience with Marketo
- Journalistic love of research
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Good project management skills
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work & a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our How We Work document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- A full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k match, & generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity everyone has a stake in our growth
- A light but frequent agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers & direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days
- Partnership with a Concierge Health Care service, allowing you to book same-day appointments & get 24/7 medical advice
- Student loan repayment program, enabling you to potentially pay down thousands in your loan
NewsCred is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting & hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace & that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
Please, no third-party resumes for this role. Candidates submitted by agencies will not be reviewed.