At ODX, were focused on helping financial institutions streamline their offerings to small businesses through seamless digital solutions. We are a SaaS company & our platform provides a unique combination of market-leading software, analytic insights, & professional services to deliver a game changing digital experience. As a wholly owned subsidiary of OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), one of the largest online small business lenders, ODX draws on the heritage of $12 billion loaned over the last decade. Were improving the worlds economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company & the customers we serve, & are committed to making every day count.
The ODX Platform Product Management Team takes a problem-solving approach to deeply understand the market, identify opportunities & the needs of our partners. We build elegant, enterprise grade products & services that deliver valuable, end-to-end experiences that solve customer needs.
In this Associate Product Manager role, your responsibilities will include:
- Being a self-starter & a team player; someone who can roll up their sleeves, quickly get involved & become the SME of their functional area
- Learning our market, our users, & identifying their needs
- Translating those needs to create detailed product requirements to bring to life high-value features
- Assisting senior members of the product team to manage product backlog, ruthlessly prioritizing the highest impact work.
- Communicating with various stakeholders across technology, UX, & Partnership teams & discussing a variety of topics to drive the success of the platform.
- Strong communication & relationship management skills; someone who is committed to understanding the needs of our customers & key stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving around complex issues or features
Necessary qualifications for success:
- Bachelors degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Knowledge of technology
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & capable of building relationships to gain buy-in & achieve business results
- Ability to plan & rollout product features in an agile environment
- Ability to gather & transform product feedback into product requirements.
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Experience at a FinTech or SaaS or platform based company
- Familiar (or interested in) microservices, Service Oriented Architectures, & REST APIs
- Experience creating process flow diagrams, wireframes, user flows, etc.
- Experience with JIRA & Agile methodology
OnDeck is the largest online small business lender in the U.S. Since 2007, weve issued over $12 billion in loans for many business needs including inventory purchase, equipment acquisition, hiring, & general corporate purposes. Serving more than 700 industries throughout the country, OnDeck has been trusted by over 100,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build a growing & thriving enterprise.
ODXs ground-breaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 & have subsequently proved that a bank & a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks & financial institutions globally.
Click here for a glimpse inside our offices
At OnDeck, its We Before Me. We support each other & we love seeing people succeed. Thats why we offer a competitive & comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options & opportunities. We offer:
- Flexible Paid Time Off; Paid Sick Days; Paid Holidays; Paid Birthday
- Comprehensive Healthcare (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance)
- Wellness Subsidy & Mental Health Coaches
- Voluntary Auto/Home/Pet Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement; Flexible Working Arrangements
- 401k Matching, Loan Consolidation, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Parental Leave & Sabbaticals
- Affinity Groups & Volunteer Events
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crains New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crains New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance & Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com & Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! Peoples Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes Americas Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Trees Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- US News & World Report, Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018 Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- TalentDesks Best Large Companies for Computer Science Jobs in Arlington, Virginia: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Customer Service Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
- TalentDesks Best Companies for Quality Assurance Jobs in Denver, Colorado: #1, 2019
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive & diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDecks employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**