Moda Operandi has a fantastic opportunity for a creative & talented Associate Fashion Editor to join our inclusive team & be responsible for producing content across our email, web, & social platforms. This full-time Associate Fashion Editor role is fully remote & comes with an attractive salary & benefits.
In this fashion editorial role, you will work hand-in-hand with the Editorial team to produce engaging & data-driven quality content, filtering merchandising priorities through Modas unique editorial POV.
In your first week as a Associate Fashion Editor, you can expect to:
- Generate ideas & execute stories aligned with the content strategy for daily email newsletters, site stories, social stories, & site curations
- Utilize reporting tools to assist with curations for emails, site experiences, & stories
- Source & select images for daily email newsletters, weekly app updates, & bi-weekly homepage updates
- Pitch features, angles, & stories that enhance & engage Modas broader content strategy
To apply for this Associate Editor position, you will need 2+ years of experience working within a fashion editorial and/or marketing department. You will also need expert curation skills & a developed taste level. Tertiary qualifications in English language is highly desired.
Additional requirements include:
- Developed eye for selecting & editing a broad range of imagery
- Extensive knowledge of fashion industry trends & news
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Moda Operandi is the global destination for luxury fashion, providing bespoke access, brand discovery, & unparalleled curation. At Moda, you will have the unique opportunity to innovate, inspire others, & engage with fashion at the highest level. Whether working on the next tech update or shooting clothes from the latest runway collection, our inclusive & collaborative teams are always working closely & having fun.