Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
The Inbound Sales Development Representative team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy & presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales.
Our goal is to create great customer experiences by being Twilio product experts & consulting with customers to identify their needs & pain points.
- Quickly & efficiently fielding & qualifying interest from our various inbound channels including, but not limited to, phone, chat, & request for contact forms.
- From these conversations, you will master the art of discovery, & inspire new use cases where Twilio can solve our customers challenges.
- Ultimately identify high value opportunities for the New Business sales team from the customers you connect with.
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant years of experience.
- New or upcoming graduates, or 0-2 years' of experience.
- Must be fluent in both English & Portuguese.
- Twilio is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join the Sales Development team. Were looking for a hungry, ambitious, & talented individual who has a passion for communications & wants to start their sales career at a world-class sales organization.
- You are right for this role if youre excited by working with customers, exceeding key performance metrics, & contributing back to the team team through various leadership initiatives.
- You are a results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth & success of Twilio by growing our sales pipeline. You have a can do attitude & are relentless in pursuing goals & solving problems.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication tools in order to build better applications to maximize customer engagement. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base & bringing Twilio to developers, lines of business, non-profits & enterprises to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 3280 Peachtree Rd. in Atlanta. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.