We are looking for experiencedSeniorInteraction Designersto join our team in Utrecht!
At Idean we believe & know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, carefully handpicked projects & crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work & growth.
You have long experience in designing new products & services using human centered design practices. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also communicate it to our clients.You are passionate about solving design challenges together on a team of other creatives, designers, & developers, & strive to deliver pixel-perfect work.
We offer a creative environment that pushes you to learn & grow. We will give you the most inspiring projects in the world to work on. We are proud of our many & diverse clients that allow our employees to constantly learn as they adapt their own approaches for each client or project's unique requirements. Youll be working as a part of a multidisciplinary team with these diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Idean Capgeminis global Experience Design agency
We are creators. We believe that digital is not about technology but about people. Technology facilitates innovation, but its worthless if it is not designed around peoples needs, demands & expectations. Idean makes digital transformation work for our clients by creating & designing services & products that add meaningful value for people, making their lives significantly better. Were not after innovation for the sake of innovation, were after creating freedom, spare time, awe, excitement.
We have colleagues & friends spread out over 4 continents. Altogether, thats over 700 of us located in 25 cities.
What gets you going?
Are you looking for an employer where your personal development is the main priority? An employer that is continuously stimulating you to improve yourself? At Idean you get to change to do so. We have our Capgemini Academy & our All-you-can-train program which gives you access to more than hundreds of training sessions.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Chance to travel & work in Europe & beyond
- A clear career framework to help you grow
- Sponsored culture events activities like theater plays, wine tasting, team trips, national gatherings
- Bonus model based on experience
- A solid pension fund agreement
- Life, travel & sick insurance
- Mobile, broadband & multiple other cool benefits
What do we expect from you?
- Gather customer & end-user requirements & create overall UX concept & strategy
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable & other types of product & service prototypes
- Conduct co-creation, user research & usability testing sessions with end-users and/or clients
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal design team members or with clients to define design direction & concepts
- Present designs to client & elaborate on design decisions made
- 4+ years of Interaction Design experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Solid experience of usability & user centered design practices
- Real passion for new technologies & hunger to innovate
- Excellent presentation & communication skills, both written & verbal
- Creative & strategic thinking capability
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in Dutch & English
Please do not apply for more than one job or location. Should Idean decide to proceed with your application all applicants are happily considered for other locations.
Idean does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Idean employees or any other company location. Idean is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Idean provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Idean complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.