CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We're seeking a proactive, detail oriented Tech Recruiting Coordinator to support CLEAR's Talent Acquisition Team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment & has a strong customer service oriented approach to their work. CLEAR is growing rapidly & this person will be partnering with our tech recruiters on scheduling, interview facilitation, improving the efficiency of our interview process, & other administrative tasks.
What You Will Do:
- Ownership of end-to-end recruiting support inclusive of posting jobs, scheduling interviews, onsite & remote facilitation, candidate communication, & follow-ups
- Contribute to a decrease in time-to-fill with a strong sense of urgency when scheduling & coordinating interviews
- Execute a seamless candidate workflow from initial scheduling to debrief to background check with a strong sense of urgency
- Drive a high-touch candidate journey with both candidates & recruiters with concise, clear, & accurate communication.
- Act as an ambassador for the Tech Recruiting team to both internal & external stakeholders, promoting operational best practices in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Identify gaps & inefficiencies in the recruiting process & proactively provide actionable solutions
Who You Are:
- You are quick to action, responsive, & have a strong sense of urgency
- You are extremely attentive to detail & dedicated to a good candidate experience
- You get excited about working in a fast-paced, growing company & youre eager to join a team on the front lines of the companys expansion.
- You are exceptionally organized & have a desire to understand the priorities of the business; juggling tasks comes naturally to you.
- You love solving problems & are constantly working to improve overall efficiency of the interview process.
- You pride yourself on having all of the answers & when you dont, you know how to find them.
- You have a strong customer service mindset; you are always striving for 100% satisfaction from candidates, recruiters, & business stakeholders.
- You thrive on new challenges & have a no job is too big or too small attitude.