As the Marketing Science Lead, you champion data science practices with everyone: multidisciplinary teams, client teams, & anyone else you come across. Youre a rock star in all five sub-disciplines of Marketing Sciencetracking & measurement, data visualization, testing & evaluation, data integration, & statistical modelingbut you pretty much wrote the book on at least one of them. Gaining leadership experience through supervising & developing a passionate team of analysts (including their work priorities, timelines, deliverables, & training) is definitely something youre looking for. And youre ready to expose your team to all sub-disciplinesbecause you believe its crucial to cultivate their expertise for both team development & client needs.
- Interpret the role of empirical practices in digital experience design & optimization.
- Deliver complex projects involving multiple stages, components, & contributors in a timely manner.
- Work across teams to identify, prioritize, & address clients business needs.
- Offer creative solutions to process improvement & methodological design.
- Work to build new solutions & processes, then document & share with the team.
- Facilitate understanding of marketing science across the agency.
- Monitor the day-to-day work of team members to ensure they grow within their roles & the discipline as whole.
- Delegate work & provide opportunities for team members to work individually & collaboratively.
- Strong written & oral communication & presentation skills, which includes communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Proven team & project management skills, including training & staff development.
- Confidence interacting with clients to suggest innovative ideas & drive organic growth.
- Experience managing clients & employees, troubleshooting solutions in a calm & effective manner to ensure employees have the necessary support.
- Clear understanding of data, data management, data infrastructure, & marketing applications.
- Creative problem-solving skills that help you find new solutions, & a willingness to seek counsel when needed.
- A strong ability to prioritize, ensuring urgent items are handled as they arise.