Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the team:
Foursquares Client Solutions team works to activate & manage Insights, Targeting, & Measurement for some of the largest brands, platforms, & agencies. We are currently looking to add a reporting analyst to our team who will monitor & own daily, monthly, & quarterly revenue reporting. We are looking for a tech-savvy, self-motivated strategic thinker with very strong analytical skills who can thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
As the Data Operations Sales analyst, you will work closely with the Account Management team to analyze client revenue, identify sales trends & alert teams to potential opportunities. You will own key reporting processes for our largest products by collecting data from multiple sources.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly reporting that FSQ receives from partners & platforms
- Proactively provide Account Team with daily updates to shape client outreach
- Identify revenue trends (activation rates, lapsed revenue, abandoned campaigns, etc.) across disparate reporting sources. Funnel trends into digestible & actionable feedback to share with the org
- Collect & submit reporting from clients on a monthly basis when manual billing is required
- Work cross functionally between BI, CS, & Sales to create & maintain ad hoc reports as requested
- Bachelors Degree & 1-2 of years experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Quantitative mindset, comfortable & experienced with analyzing large amounts of data to identify trends
- Extremely well-organized & comfortable managing multiple projects/ stakeholders
- Extremely detailed oriented & data driven
- Eager to drive projects forward with high sense of urgency
- Curious, eager to learn & self-motivated to uncover new opportunities
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications & solutions
Nice to have:
- Excellent communication & organizational skills, & a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Flexible, startup mindset, & ability to operate within a very dynamic & fast-paced work environment
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in the ad-tech or digital advertising industry is a plus
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.