Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as anImplementation Manager, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Business Solutions Implementation team use global expertise to build & lead a variety of implementation activities for Visa clients utilising the Visa Business Solutions for commercial card products.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for providing complex implementation management & business leadership (plan, direct, coordinate & lead activities, etc.) within Visa for the Business Solutions suite of products. This role serves as a subject matter specialist & works independently.
As a project manager, you will lead complex & multi-layer implementations for new & existing Visa clients. You will ensure expectations are exceeded using Project Management Methodology best practices & skills.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Lead the implementation & onboarding of Financial Institutions to Visa Business Solutions, such as Data, Spend Management
- Build strong customer relationships with the ability to simplify complex problems to support business needs.
- Continuously monitor progress, customer feedback, & provide status updates & project milestones to the project team, senior management, the client, & banking partners, via weekly or other progress reporting, & by managing status meetings.
- Prepare & maintain detailed project plans with risk/mitigation plans & issue logs to enhance external & internal communications.
- As a subject matter expert, acquire & maintain a deep understanding of supported services to train customer & internal stakeholders.
- Proactively identify opportunities & implement recommendations to increase service quality and/or efficiency.
- Require minimum guidance on execution, be responsible for own work assignments & take the initiative to resolve issues & meet deadlines.
- Responsible for accurately recording project progression within a CRM system.
What we're after
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience. Requires progressively responsible experience in an implementation support role in software, financial or information services.
- Extensive experience in using project management methodology is required.
- Experience in Spend Management or Expense Management solutions, such as Visa IntelliLink Spend Management, Concur,etc
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven abilities in negotiating with & influencing customers & staff at all levels.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information & apply to business solutions.
- Ability to represent technical & business issues & solutions to multiple levels internally & externally to support strategic organizational plans.
- Proven experience in providing onsite training to customer.Comfortable with providing online demonstrations & training, whilst keeping audience engaged.
- Customer focus with proven ability in providing technical & consultative support to external customers & identify business needs.
- Ability to set priorities & manage customer expectations, & work both as part of a team & independently.
- Effectively prioritize & multi-task under deadlines, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated expertise in using standard MS Office tools (e.g., MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent business ethics is required & the successful candidate will have experience & demonstrated success in the above listed core competencies.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation & interpersonal skills are required.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.