PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
The Advertiser Solutions Account Executive is responsible for growing relations & revenuewith our DSPpartners, helping them to fulfil their business needs & optimize their potential for our publishers. Candidates should possess strong sales skills & have experience in managing existing clients.
The candidate should strive to exceed revenue targets through active selling, account management, program implementation & managing terms & expectations for new & existing clients.
The candidate would be required to effectively communicate at multiple levels from junior to top level executives, both internally & externally. Internally, the role requires close collaboration with the following groups: Technical Operations, Publisher Sales, Publisher Account Management, local & global Ad Solutions team members & the global Product Management teams.
What will you do?
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet & exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews & ongoing direct client management & entertainment
- Work with advertiser partners on a daily basis while providing excellent customer service including proactive media packaging of publisher opportunities resulting in higher publisher revenue
- Identify additional revenue opportunities within existing clients
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic's technology & media solutions from an intellectual & applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build & maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events & conferences to network & grow your industry knowledge
What will make you stand out?
- Bring pre-existing relationships with DSPs & automated buying platforms
- Be proactive & demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player & self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company