With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel & life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed & maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, & over 200 other quality standards, were taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Sonder started a little over five years ago, & now has thousands of spaces in cities across the globe.
Our Hospitality Agents are the face of Sonder & our eyes & ears on the ground throughout the city. This is one of the most versatile roles at the company & perfect for anyone who hates the idea of sitting at a desk all day. Just imagine, you may be checking in a guest one minute & then dashing to deliver extra towels the next. If youre ready for a fast-paced environment with constantly shifting responsibilities & challenges, wed love to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Ensure our guests have an amazing first experience by working with our City Operations team to resolve guest issues in an efficient & empathic manner.
- Take care of day-to-day hospitality tasks, such as bringing extra items to guests during their stay & managing in-unit needs that range from troubleshooting systems & appliances, quick housekeeping fixes, & overseeing contractor appointments
- Learn about the pillars of hospitality
- Learn about warehouse management & supply chain management where you will assist with warehouse duties such as preparing housekeeping kits, processing linens, & cleaning
- Work closely with our hospitality operations team & conduct quality control inspections inside our units
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years experience working in hospitality or customer service
- Bachelor's Degree or similar work experience preferred
- You are a professional who is organized, hard working, & detail-oriented who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves & do everything you can to make sure our guests have a great stay
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, who has the ability to work effectively both in a team environment as well as independently
- Comfortable working in a startup environment while always maintaining a smile on your face
- Comfortable taking public transit to our properties & navigating downtown Toronto. (Travel reimbursement available).