Index Exchange is searching for a Product Marketing, Director with a desire to make an impact on our growing business. Our Product Marketing team works closely with the Sales teams, Product team, & Marketing & Communications team to drive strategy, awareness, & insights to our suite of products.
What youll be doing:
- Have a full understanding of our product roadmap & actively execute on internal & external education around the product roadmap for the product suite youll be supporting.
- Work hand-in-hand with the product team to clearly articulate the value of each new product release across a range of mediums, including: presentation materials, internal training materials, case studies, & client communications.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, competitors, & the ecosystem & leverage it to continually update our unique selling proposition.
- Work cross functionally across the marketing & product teams to develop & effectively implement the go-to-market strategy for new products & partnerships.
- Work closely with sales to ensure we are building the knowledge, tools & collateral to do their jobs most effectively
- Work with the rest of the Engagement team to build a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product line level
- Work in tandem with Product Management to define product KPIs, measure progress towards goal, & iterate on existing product lines
Who were looking for:
- Highly organized project manager & multitasker extraordinaire who can work across teams & balance multiple priorities & deadlines, with a strong history of getting things done.
- Excellent writer & communicator
- Youre able to take complex technical concepts & create outputs that are accessible & interesting to a wide range of audiences
- Collaborative, curious, self-driven learner
- The right personality to gel with Engineers, hang with Sales, brainstorm with Marketing, & talk data with our Analysts
- Have the aptitude to understand industry competitive dynamics, can assess competitors strengths relative to our own
- Capable of assessing market share to form a benchmark by which we measure ourselves
- Proactive about thought leadership & share of mind, goes out of their way to find opportunities to grow the broader objective of the product area in the industry at large, be it on stage, in the trades, or otherwise
- Metrics driven & relentless about getting credit for our innovations, instead of letting the competition parrot us with no substance & no resistance
- Capable of testing sales to ensure they have the right talking points & are armed to win
- Runs product marketing like a business -vs- just a supportive capacity
- 6 plus years of overall experience with 4 plus years in product marketing
- 2-4 years experience in the Ad Technology industry
- Ability to travel
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Experience leading by influence
- Client facing experience
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- You may not understand our industry or suite of products upon first day, but you have the ability to quickly & effectively learn the nuances of the ad tech industry.
Why youll love working here:
- Working out of either our San Francisco or New York office you will be in the middle of a thriving city atmosphere filled with engaging opportunities for career growth.
- We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package at NO out of pocket cost to employees each month, 401(K), maternity/paternity leave as well as a fantastic vacation policy.
- Perks include a fully stocked fridge/pantry/bar, catered lunches every Friday & views of the Empire State Building!
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.