Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you will join our Sales Operations team whose main goal is to design, plan, track our sales targets & performance & enable our Sales team to keep improving its performance.
Your mission will be to design, build & continuously improve a best-in-class sales training program to enable our Sales team to keep improving their performance.
Qonto's Sales Operations team is led by Romain
& part of our Revenue Growth Department. The scope of the team is global (France, Italy, Germany, Spain for now).
As a Sales Enablement Manager at Qonto, you will:
• Design, build & continuously improve Qonto's sales training program aiming at:
- Shortening the time required for new joiners to reach optimal performance thanks to strong knowledge of our client's needs, of how our product meets them, & of sales skills;
- Enabling continuous improvement of our sales force to help them progress over time;
• Engage with a broad range of stakeholders (Sales, Acquisition, Marketing, Sales Operations, Product) to identify the most important training needs & to generate the content of the training;
• Test & develop the most effective learning approaches for the team to increase the impact of the training.
What you can expect
• Be part of an international team (spread across 4 European countries) whose values are ambition, teamwork, mastery, and integrity;
• Continuously improve the mastery of your job by using the QontoWay
(to know more, check this article
• Have a strong impact on our sales strategy & overall business results.
• Experience: 3 - 5 years in Sales (former Sales/ Sales lead) or working closely with Sales (Sales Operations, Sales Enablement);
• Languages: You are fluent in English; French, Italian, or German are a plus;
• Great Project management skills: you have a proven track record on managing projects involving different teams, engaging multiple stakeholders, retro-planning & prioritizing, providing visibility, creating alignment, & communicating (oral & written);
• A genuine passion for helping others succeed;
• Good business sense to measure impact on our sales performance.